Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Favourite Artist Finds on Pinterest

New feature on Tuesdays. 
I am very happy to share with y'all some crazy talented artists I have come upon, on Pinterest, with a weekly blog posting. I hope you will enjoy these gifted people like I do and appreciate their art as well.

"We artists are indestructible; even in a prison, or in a concentration camp, I would be almighty in my own world of art, even if I had to paint my pictures with my wet tongue on the dusty floor of my cell."
Pablo Picasso

Geninne D. Zlatkis
Geninne is from Santa Fe, New Mexico and she creates beautiful vivid watercolours.
Check out her Facebook page and Etsy shop 


Just a small sampling of her whimsical style
I absolutely adore the Lovebirds in knitted toques how cute are they?

Relax...Respect...Enjoy...I wonder who I am gonna find next Tuesday...Dorri

No comments:

Post a Comment