Monday, April 13, 2015

Blog Revisions

If you have been following my blog then you will notice I have been making some changes recently. Time for an update, time for a refresh. It is spring.... rebirth... regrowth. Make it new and exciting, well I am going to make it new, I am not sure how exciting. It takes a little while to get it accomplished, to remember how to make changes and write HTML. When I don't work with that everyday, it takes a bit to refresh my mind on the ins and outs of Blogger. 

I still want to work on my header, I haven't been happy with it so what I have on there is temporary. So periodically it is going to be changed up. Nothing wrong with change. Bear with me as I change and learn and improve.

A funny thing about life, just when you think all is settled, everything suddenly changes. In all aspects of my life right now there are changes. In the last few years there have been moves, weddings, babies, housebuilding, illness, and it seems like nothing will ever be sane again. Through it all is my rock my fiancĂ© Perry who I love immensely. Someday we will sit back on the deck at the Lakehouse and laugh about it all.

Work on the Lakehouse has been very slow. Chalk that up to spending 6 weeks in Australia when my daughter-in-law had Isla, time in BC for Sawyer's first birthday, Christmas.... sick with the awful colds everyone had this year, a month in Palm Springs, more time in BC with Sawyer and more colds.... We anticipate beginning rock work again very soon. The snow is melting and the days are getting warm. My hands ache to get into the rock gardens and feel the earth begin to warm beneath the mulch.


Relax... Respect...Enjoy... Dorri

No comments:

Post a Comment