Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Happy Birthday Ashley

A wonderful, caring, creative free spirit was born 26 years ago today. My little girl has grown into an incredible photographer, mother and wife. She never stops amazing me and I am so proud to be her mom!! I only wish we lived closer but I guess that just makes our visits so much more special! Please enjoy a few photographs of this remarkable woman. 
Love you Ashley with all that I am!!!!!! 


Born in Smithers, BC we named you Ashley Alexandra Kristin Barks - 8 lbs 13 oz you were a big girl!!
Big blue eyes and dark brown hair , you had us wrapped around your finger
Always had a smile for everyone
Always a trendsetter... love the ruby red bangs sweet pea
And sometime no bangs and natural color
And you met the love of your life Danny
Family holiday in Florida....it's 5:00 somewhere
Danny & Ashley Yoga on the beach
Alligator bites yes and they are quite delicious...hmmm tastes like chicken
It's been a long day and was a much longer night....lol 
Way BRAVER than her momma I did not need a photo op with that snake thank you very much
Enjoying the Florida Everglades
Ashley and her long time soul sister Caitlyn 
The beginnings of their little nugget
Baby bump is growing, won't be long to wait now
Thank you for our little precious grandson Sawyer born November 6, 2013
Born to be a mother and a fabulous one she is
Always the ham and I think Sawyer will be too
How cute are these two?
Momma and baby Sawyer enjoying the sunshine
Dexter photobombing!!!
Thelma and Louise
Like mother like son
Chicken hunting anyone?
Christmas 2014 at the Lakehouse in Saskatchewan
I know this is Ashley's birthday page but he is just too darn cute not to have one picture of just him
Sawyer Jelly Bean we love you.....
My beautiful girl, the world shines a little brighter with you in it
Relax... Respect... Enjoy...and a very happy birthday today Ashley....Mommabear

1 comment: