Thursday, August 28, 2014

Glass Project with Ashley

My daughter Ashley who was visiting with baby Sawyer, husband Danny and their entourage this August. She is very creative and when she visits we always try to find the time to have fun in the workshop. We decided to make glass feathers this time.
Getting a pattern drawn up

Ash picked some pretty teal glass for her feather


Here are the first 2 I made. You can see my favourite color of glass in both Spectrum - Lime Amber
Pottery owl windchimes from Perry's mom Violet. From their cabin at Candle Lake but have found a new home in the workshop

Kinda enjoying making these feathers so went on a roll

3 more on the go

I don't think stained glass is finished until you have put a patina on the solder. My favourites are bronze and copper


Relax... Respect... Enjoy...everyone needs a feather... Dorri

No comments:

Post a Comment