Monday, October 13, 2014

Exterior Rock Installation #2

 I wish we could have just kept continuing on but as with everything in this house build start and stop is the name of the game. Be it weather or time. I am on my way to Australia to await the arrival or our 2nd grandbaby so work has come to a halt for now. 

Very happy with the way it is looking I am so glad we picked this color of Boral Stone - Hudson Bay - Country Ledgestone
Corner by the garage and workshop complete
Corner by the garage foyer entrance coming along nicely

A couple more days of work on this front piece

Laying out the rock by sizes and how many times have I tripped over these?

The chipmunks care not that I am trying to work here they are still filling their little cheeks with seeds for the coming winter

Was short of sill stones and time so this is as far as I got in this corner

     
Completed wall between the doors looks much better than house wrap for this winter



Relax... Respect... Enjoy... Dorri

No comments:

Post a Comment