Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Garage Bathroom Completion (So to speak!)

I have been very remiss in updating my blog since May I apologize but life really does get in the way and time flies by too fast and before you know it, it has been almost 3 months. I will attempt to get back on track now. Just like exercise don't use it you lose it and then I forget to how edit on here lol!

Anyways, the bathroom is complete minus the mirror. I am still debating over edging it with driftwood or flat beach wood. I am leaning towards the flat beach wood. Leave the mirror for the bonus room bath with driftwood as that rooms has a nice beach theme going for it. We are very happy with this room except I think it seems a little dark might have to adjust the light wattage. See what we put in for bulbs. See what you think.

I made a cool toilet paper roll holder out of a branch to match the towel holder
Thank you Pinterest for the crazy cool idea for a shelf over the toilet
Only the nicest sink ever. Native Trails does great hand made products. 
Wall shelf from found driftwood, found seashell from Sanibel, neat brown jug with cutouts from Value Village and candles add interest to the only painted wall in the bathroom
The pendant adds some nice shadow patterns on the wall
The tape shows where the mirror will eventually hang. The towel rack is branches varnished to match the toilet paper roll holder branch. Iron dragonfly watches out for all
 Now I think I will get out and get some exterior pictures of the gardens and rock work for the next blog. Enjoy this long hot dog days of summer, I know we are!

Relax... Respect... Enjoy.... Dorri


No comments:

Post a Comment