Wednesday, March 19, 2014

What I Wore Wednesday

I know I sure haven't done much of these WIWW blogs because what I wear is pretty boring but I was having a great spring day today and just thought I would share. Life is pretty great. Spent the day getting a few healthy items from Nutters, coconut flour, Agave nectar, bee pollen, some nuts, some lentils and a few more essential oils for the steam shower. Let me tell you that was one of our best investments for the Lakehouse. We have been having a steam every night since it was wired in. My favourite essential oil to use is a mix of Rosemary and Mint. Reminds me of the Aveda shampoo... Yummy. Then I spent the afternoon sewing on Sawyer's baby quilt. I am finally ready to sandwich the layers together and start quilting. I want to do a blog on it once I give it to the little sweetie pie. Don't wanna spoil the surprise for his mommy!! I have a ton of the border blocks left so I think I am gonna make a couple throw pillows to match. 



Relax... Respect... Enjoy... Dorri


No comments:

Post a Comment