Thursday, February 6, 2014

What I am Reading

The Husband's Secret - Liane Moriarty
Not very often do I read a book that has me discussing it with my better half constantly. Asking him his opinion and trying to understand what I would do if this ever happened to me. We had great conversations on the morality of life. I loved this book and I highly recommend you read it. Another plus was it took place in Australia and since that is where my son and wife are living presently I enjoyed the references to places I could google.

Cecilia accidentally discovers a sealed envelope addressed to her to be opened in the event of her husbands death. At first she doesn't even seem curious about opening it and then due to circumstances she is desperate to open it. Like Pandora's Box a myriad of chain reactions occur once the letter is opened.

It really makes you think about all the little things you do that don't seem to matter......the things that couldn't possibly have an effect on you or anyone else. 

Relax... Respect... Enjoy... Dorri

No comments:

Post a Comment