Sunday, December 1, 2013

The December Photo Challenge



I came across this little gem on Pinterest the other day and decided that it might be a fun way to count down the days till Christmas. Kind of like an Advent Calendar of sorts. I am posting the daily photos on Instagram username Revygirl and on this blog. I nixed posting on Facebook because I think it really fills up the feeds and very few "friends" wanna see this stuff daily from me lol!! I have to slightly adjust as this original post was from 2012. I also do not know what #22 means OOTD or #30 Throwback? Better check my fav Google

So I started today and took Dec 1/2013 by the condo Christmas tree. Maybe #20 can be the Lakehouse Christmas tree. We are hoping to chop one down tomorrow. Stay tuned for that blog!!

December 1/2013
#1 - #selfie

Relax... Respect... Enjoy... Dorri

No comments:

Post a Comment