Monday, September 30, 2013

50 Ways to Take a Break

We often find ourselves with a one track mind up at the Lakehouse. Work work work and more work. More time required to just smell the roses. Of course we want the house done asap and we know that eventually it will be but during the interim we can make time for love, fun and family.

Perry and I did a 30 Day Squat Challenge.... I am not sure why and it was my idea? Something I stumbled upon on Pinterest!!! I love that site and the inspiration it gives me. So in addition to stopping work for a daily exercise break we did the Squat Challenge. I have to say that my quads are not as strong as in my hockey days but they responeded well. I found another challenge adding a different exercise maybe that will be the next one we try... haha if I can find it again.... I am sure I pinned it somewhere. 

There was plenty of rest time in June as we headed to Fort St John, BC for my daughter Ashley's wedding. We went early to help out in any way she needed us to. Much rock and driftwood were gathered and squirrelled away in the back of the truck. I miss my mountains... Looking forward to another nice relaxing getaway for Ashley's baby shower soon. I will arrive home refreshed and inspired, ready, willing and able to tackle the Lakehouse once again. Plus make time for play with Perry!


Relax... Respect... Enjoy... Dorri

No comments:

Post a Comment