Friday, July 26, 2013

Friday Inspirations

Last week while in the big city for Angela's birthday... Perry and I walked into the garden centre for heavy mil rubber for the pondless waterfall/stream we are building on the hillside in front of the house. The first display caught my eye and my attention..... synthetic grass or artificial turf. Wow this isn't that gross greens stuff we used to have at the camper door this was amazing. I am not sure if I have been under a rock for a few years but I am out and I want this.... Made of nylon with a variation of greens and yellow. It has a natural looking thatch that will never have to be cut. We didn't want any grass at the Lakehouse for simple reasons like who would cut and water it? This far north the grass doesn't grow that lush anyways. We can incorporate this seamlessly into the landscape with ease and enjoy for many years. With real plants and landscaping surrounding the grass I "defy" you to tell the difference. High five to artificial turf!!!! It's the way to go.
Relax... Respect...Enjoy... Dorri save a lawnmower go artificial!

No comments:

Post a Comment