Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Ashley & Danny's Wedding

Ashley & Danny's Wedding June 30/2013
Ashley & Cindy painted great directional signs for the big day
I threw together bouquets with wild flowers from the meadow and succulents the night before
My beautiful baby girl all grown up on the morning of the wedding
Help for the guests to find their way thru the backwoods of BC
Ashley and I sharing a few laughs and tears before the  ceremony

Ashley and her maid of honor Lala

Ashley walking in on her dad's arm thru the bush trail
Caitlyn walking in
The girls... Lala, Summer, Julie & Kayla....Cait must be in the front seat with Ash
A beautiful ceremony along the banks of the Peace River across from Hudson Hope
I do.... do you?
They did....
Danny & Ashley Vincent....
No giggling in this  photo
Love leads the way
I now pronounce you man and wife....
Was a beautiful morning
Kayla and Lala.... kinda rhymes
Waiting for the ceremony to begin with my fiance Perry
Not sure I remember what was so funny?
Brandon & Megan came all the way from Australia what a good brother
What a great time we had.....
Lana took some awesome pictures cannot wait to see them all
Ashley's cute little reception / dance dress.... kick up those heels
Not sure I would make it ....without going crazy... thanks to Cindy we got the show on the road!!! Two wonderful kids all married up and two families bound together by love.

Relax... Respect... Enjoy and get your wedding catered lol!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment