Thursday, May 16, 2013

R.I.P. Favourite Brown Bunny Hug

Today I must say goodbye to an old friend.... I have lived in this hoodie or as we say in Saskathewan "bunny hug", cried in it, laughed in it, worked a lot in it, played in it, likely even swam in it but all good things must come to an end. The perfect size go to hoodie for all. You will now take a prime spot in the rag drawer..... when I take the scissors to you I am sure I will cry a little. 
Humble beginnings it had.... 2nd hand - borrowed from the floor of Ashley's bedroom. A few years ago I found out that it was one of her friend's (Summer)misplaced hoodies. Well Summer be assured that it had a good home and a great life. Last summer I had the pocket full of shell peanuts for the squirrels.  I laid it down on a rock and the squirrel if you mind, instead of going into the pocket for a peanut decided to chew through for them. The beginning of the end. The cuffs have really been in shreds for a couple years as well. I will really miss you. Time to check out the farm team for a new recruit.


Mr. Squirrel's attempts to get in the pocket, hmmm what's wrong with the opening 1/2" away

Relax... Respect...Enjoy and hug a hoodie today... Dorri

No comments:

Post a Comment