Friday, May 10, 2013

Friday Inspirations

Mothers...
Mother's Day is this Sunday May 12.....

Define Mother
moth·er
/ˈməT͟Hər/
Noun - A woman in relation to a child or children to whom she has given birth
Verb - Bring up (a child) with care and affection: "the art of mothering".
Synonyms - mama, parent, mom, ma, mum, mummy


I have a wonderful Mother who inspires me daily. She is a very caring giving woman who would do anything for you and does. All my life I have known that there is that one person I can always depend on to be in my corner and that is my mom. This Mother's Day is even more special because another mother is going to be added to our family. My daughter Ashley is expecting in November. Mom will be a great grandma for the second time and I will have my first grandchild. It is a daunting thought but very welcome. I am so excited to welcome her/him into the world . My creative engines are running wild with ideas and thoughts. More time required.

Another mother in my life is Perry's mom. She has welcomed me into her families' lives with open arms. I am blessed & grateful to be there. Her daughter Angela... another great mom, is whisking her off to the Okanagan for a Mother's Day get away and we wish them a wonderful visit with family.

Life is short. Appreciate and treat every day as  your last. Tell your loved ones how much they mean to you and hug them often. You only get one chance and that chance doesn't last nearly long enough.
Relax... Respect... Enjoy and Happy Mother's Day to all you moms out there.... Dorri

No comments:

Post a Comment