Friday, May 3, 2013

Friday Inspirations

I can finally install my TRX cables up in the loft and maybe I will inspired enough to use them
 At times inspiration comes from within. On a less reflective week I find it comes from far and wide. A lot of wood was put up on the walls this week and a fair amount of varathaning happened too. Short week for me as I have an appointment in town so will miss work Thursday and Friday. Will be back at it on Saturday. Mom is coating the bonus room windows a second time around. All the windows in the great room are now finished as I move into the loft to work on the high peak windows. The morning sun in that room really inspires me to workout. Having the plants in there now gives me more energy. It feels very welcoming and open. Warmer days are finally here and the snow is disappearing. Life is good.
Crazy for Alligators thank you Florida for Alligators
Another wonderful print that inspires me to break out the brushes 
I never ever get tired of cutting out magazines for my art journal 
Bracelet idea I would like to recreate, love that aqua
Relax... Respect... Enjoy... Dorri


No comments:

Post a Comment