Thursday, April 11, 2013

Great Room Ceiling Update

Great Room Ceiling Update
The crew have been working hard this week. Despite the height challenges they have almost completed the Great Room side of the vaulted ceiling. The poplar looks phenomenal up there. They are expecting to reach the peak today sometime. I would imagine the rest of the loft will be completed next week. Then if the weather cooperates I am hoping to have dad use the skidsteer to bring my big Hibiscus tree over to the house. If he can lift it up to the deck we can wrangle it in the front door and up the stairs somehow. It's new home will be up in the loft. I would imagine all that sunshine up there will have it blooming non-stop. Mom is tired of it taking up so much room in their hot tub room!!! We plan on only having silk plants around but I still do have a few live ones I cannot abandon at this time haha. I am gonna bring the ones I squeezed into the condo back up here as house gets more complete. I have a fair amount of boards ready to install in the bonus room this weekend. Loving the stain color in that bright airy room.
Great Room facing East 8 feet from the peak
Great Room facing West about 6 feet from the peak
Bonus Room sewing/craft closet
Bonus Room sewing/craft closet

Relax... Respect... Enjoy... Dorri

No comments:

Post a Comment