Friday, April 26, 2013

Friday Inspirations

The color aqua is really inspiring me this week. I look around my life and see the choices I have made and the colors that I surround myself with and find that aqua is really playing a starring role. From paint to tile to accessories to a dress for my daughter's wedding. Benjamin Moore - Mill Springs Blue has graced the walls of my guest room, the bonus room sewing area, the bonus room bathroom. Colors really affect your mood. This color makes me Happy..... comment and let me know what colors are making you happy this season.
My new fav bag from Florida from the Fossil store 
Blue Sky Artwork on Etsy - Love these linocuts. Totally inspires me to start painting again
Plant pots spring is coming and I want grow some sunshine!
Color palette for the Lakehouse.... exchange Sea Star for Mill Springs
Another Blue Sky Artwork I love
Favourite aqua "Life is Good" shirt...oh and the gorgeous custom made ring Perry gave me!!!
Breathtaking isn't it? 
Dress #1 I bought for Ashley's wedding.... it is outside so I want a couple back ups!! Crazy huh? Still looking for another one or two.
Relax... Respect...Enjoy... Dorri

No comments:

Post a Comment