Monday, April 15, 2013

Ceiling Update Bonus Room

We had a very productive weekend in the bonus room. I can totally visualize quilting something special in this room now. We pretty much installed all the wood I had ready. So I am back to staining and varathaning more pine to finish the ceiling. Arghhh delays again. This week I have to deal with the cabinet revisions as my first priority so I guess the poor bonus room will take a back seat. The morning sunshine up there just glistens on the wood. Definitely going to be a happy place.
Bang bang bang.... up goes the wall
Too many recessed lights but we are getting good at cutting out the holes
Measure mark one half and then trace other half on the second board on the floor works perfect
Yummy
West wall
East wall
We are gonna let the professionals tackle the dormers and their angles

Relax... Respect... Enjoy... Dorri

No comments:

Post a Comment