Monday, March 25, 2013

Drywall Complete and Painting Begins

The drywall was ever so nicely completed while we were in Florida. Can you say yay. I thought we missed all the mess but to my dismay there was a lot of cleanup upon arrival home. Mom and Dad had actually done a lot of removal of the scrap gyproc which really helped in the sweeping, vacumning and finally the wet mopping of the dust. Looking a little like a ghost the job was completed.
Top of the stair in the loft
Looking down the stairs from the loft
Top of the stairs bonus room
West facing dormers in the bonus room
Great rooms being drywalled
View out of the deck from the guest room...lovely!
Mopping equals blisters
Bonus room floor almost all mopped
Let the painting begin - Benjamin Moore - Aura - Flagstone super paint
From the loft overlooking the greatroom
Dining room side of the great room
Mom painting the guest room a beautiful greenish blue hue
I love the effect of the dark ceiling, blue wall and whitewashed tongue and groove, I can hear the ocean calling my name.
Guest room finished walls, looks darker on my laptop than in person
Perry and I enjoying a sunset in the great room.... a sunset yes really I know I know they happen every day and what's the big deal haha.... inside Florida joke.
Trim decisions, sizes and wood types.... argh....who knew they made so many style. 

Stay tuned for painting and staining part 2.

Respect... Relax... Enjoy... Dorri

No comments:

Post a Comment