Sunday, February 17, 2013

What I am Reading

Marley & Me - John Grogan
A poignant story about a family and their dog. From puppy to baby to more babies and their life in between with Marley. Everyone I know has seen the movie or read the book but alas I must have missed that boat. As an animal lover I found the the book charming. Happy and sad. An easy read. I liked it.
Slow Heat in Heaven - Sandra Brown
The adopted daughter of the most powerful man in town, Schyler left Heaven, Louisiana a broken hearted girl. A crisis caused her to return to a family in conflict, a logging empire on the brink of disaster and seething secrets that make Heaven hotter than hell. This book had me second guessing about a lot of the character's choices. I wasn't always sure who was a good guy or who was a snake. Very enjoyable.
Relax... Respect... Enjoy... the steamy bayous of Louisiana..... Dorri


No comments:

Post a Comment