Monday, January 28, 2013

What I am Reading

 Chill Factor - Sandra Brown
A  good thick book that takes place in a winter storm over the course of less than a week. Kept me guessing all the time as to who done it. Enjoyed it as I do most of Sandra Brown's books.







A Place Called Here - Cecelia Ahern
Started off slow but then I couldn't put it down. A very crazy off the map book about where things and people go when they disappear. Really had me thinking that such a place exists because how many single socks actually do remain in the dryer????







The Bonesetter's Daughter - Amy Tan
Just started this book, I am thoroughly enjoying it. I have read a couple of her other books before so I thought this one would be interesting. I found the book on the shelf here in the condo. Was it lost? I planned only to read beach books this winter on holidays but I do most of my reading out in the sun and that makes my Ipad suck. But no complaints that it is sunny every day from me.

Respect... Relax... Enjoy.... this beautiful state.... Dorri

No comments:

Post a Comment