Thursday, November 15, 2012

Red Sky in the Morning

Red sky in the morning, sailor's warning!  

The wind was blowing like crazy most of yesterday. It blew all the snow out of the trees into drifty drifts for Perry to clean up. Today there is not a whisper of wind. The lake has froze like a sheet of glass likely bumpy.
One big ass hockey rink to play on.

This was the $1,000,000 view from our bedroom this morning around 8:20.... The funny thing about Saskatchewan is that they do not observe the time change. Very dark in the early mornings in winter. Just makes me sleep in longer without the light to wake me up.

Excitement..... My temporary glass shop is ready for a trial run. I am going to have to budget my time between house building and glass now. Hmmmm wonder which one will win out. We will bring in all my glass from the seacan with the skidsteer a little later. I have lots of part sheets to work with for now. I still can hardly imagine all that glass that is out there we had to carry up the stairs, when I moved from Fort St John, to crate it in the garage. It will find a permanent level entry home here. Well until it is made into something fabulous lol.

Respect... Relax... Enjoy...this gorgeous winter day.... Dorri


No comments:

Post a Comment