Saturday, November 10, 2012

Christmas Lights

Our house with purple, blue & green lights
Today we put up the Christmas lights on our little cabin in the woods. Makes it look so festive now and I am ready for an eggnog. We also put up some lights for Squirrely.... I think he  and his fine feathered friends will appreciate the thought we put into it haha. We likely could have done this on a warmer day as today was about -15 but tomorrow could be -20.

Squirrely's house with pink lights
On a very exciting note we have created a temporary workshop for me in my workshop. Mom and I brought in some shelves, glass & tools from the seacan. I can't really move right in and set up shop as the plumbers are due on Wednesday to finish up all their rough ins but very soon Prism Glassworks will be back in business full steam ahead. It has been  a long break from stained glass.

Respect... Relax... Enjoy... Dorri

No comments:

Post a Comment