Friday, November 9, 2012

Christmas Exchange Gifts

 Cute little Christmas owls. I found this idea somewhere online. I may have pinned it maybe? I thought they would make a cute easy gift for the exchange we do with the Thomas clan. Ooops ohoh stop reading Angela, it is a secret you better look surprised at Christmas. haha

I have learnt that living in Saskatchewan is not very conducive to finding large pinecones in the wilds.... such as the ones I would have had no problem finding in BC. So off to Michael's. Perry and I went last week in PA and bought 2 big bags of cones that smell like cinnamon so that is a bonus I wouldn't have with one I picked myself.

Just need to sew up some teeny tiny Santa hats and cut some felt for the wings, eyes and nose and hot glue it all together. I think I will add a gold cord so they can be hung as well.

Stay tuned, I will upload photos of my owls when complete.

Respect... Relax... Enjoy... Dorri


No comments:

Post a Comment