Wednesday, October 24, 2012

What I Wore Wednesday

I am not sure if I can continue with the What I Wore Wednesday because what I wear really sucks and I am pretty sure that it is of very little interest to anyone. I am a mixed media artist waiting patiently for my workshop to be complete so I can go back to a normal life working and creating. My clothes are very very casual and kinda bla unless I am dressing up for an occasion!! Carharts, jeans & a hoodie, building a house is very quickly getting old. Delay after delays. There are only so many jobs onsite that Perry and I can do ourselves without the professionals to help. So I think instead of this being a weekly addition to my blog I will make it an occasional one instead and how about if I add What We Ate Wednesday instead. Tomorrow night I plan on making the Parmesan Meatball recipe I pinned last week with spaghetti and a green salad. Protein and carbs for Perry before his first hockey game of the season. Aw I am jealous!! I miss my FSJ hockey team and all the fun we had winning the single "A" BC Provincials and kicking some serious Alberta butt all winter long. Go Eagles.....
Stir frying olive oil, mushrooms, carrots, onions & the last of my heirloom garden tomatoes. Fold into brown basmati rice and black beans. Baked in the oven along side the chicken legs... mmmmnn yummy supper along side Francis Coppola Diamond Collection Claret
Life is good and kinda healthy...


Respect...
Relax...
Enjoy...
Dorri

No comments:

Post a Comment