Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Siding Coming Along

 The sun has been playing peekaboo all day long while the boys have been hard at "er" installing the siding on the back side of the house. The lovely temperature is hovering around 0 Celsius with little snow squalls on and off all day. I am feeling a little sorry for them out there working in this but I do want a warm home for the winter more.

The first picture shows the south east corner of the house. My workshop side, oh yes Perry more of my side done before your side ooops!!! You can see on this next one that they are working on the kitchen part of the house and the second floor now. Unfortunately for us with the inclement weather the rock work will have to wait for spring/summer of 2o13. So as much as this lovely housewrap was supposed to be all hidden by winter, sadly it will not. Maybe I should slap a coat of brown paint on the wrap lol?? Or maybe I will only cover up the name Nelson Homes wrap cos they SUCK majorly big time. More of this later. The third picture is a closeup of the garage door just cos the sun was shining so nicely on the stained glass I had to include it with the others. These are All Weather Doors and they are very well made fibreglass doors. We love them. I programmed the codes for the door locks yesterday. Kind of exciting. You can program 2 codes, one for guests/workers and one for just Perry and I.

Respect ... Relax... Enjoy... Dorri


No comments:

Post a Comment